Sunday, June 24, 2012

My work in progress

I know, I should write something earlier:)
Today I would like to show you how I create my jewelry, just a little bit at start (I can't  revel all the secret of at the beggining)

This is one of my workplace ( the second is in my boyfriend's parents home where we often go). It's a little messy, sorry for that:)




This is my new bracelet with lapis. I made it in wire wrapped and soldering  technique.


And this is how it looks during my work.






I also made a similar ring.


Do you like it?





6 comments:

  1. I love them!!!! Incredible talent!!! I do wire wrap, but not like that! You are an artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biurko wyglada bardziej jak Work in Progress niz bizuteria:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now I know how it looks from the "behind the scene" :)

    ReplyDelete