Thursday, July 26, 2012

I love rings

Yes, it's truth - I love rings, these larger and the smaller and I really like to make them. At the beginning I didn't know how to begin wrap but now it's much more easier to me.
Today I want to show you few my rings, not only wirework but also metalwork. I wonder which you like the most.

 wire wrapped ring with red coral


wire wrapped and metalwork ring with yellow amber




wire wrapped and metalwork ring with blue lapis






wire wrapped and metalwork ring with sillimanite




metalwork ring wiht white peral and moon stone




metalwork ring with amethyst




wire wrapped ring with amethyst




wire wrapped ring with rose quartz




wire wrapped and metalwork ring wiht labradorite


I think that is enough, some of these rings have already sold. More my rings you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment